This pattern gives you the instructions and templates for the unicorn head on the right of the picture.
As a bonus pattern you also get the small unicorn head on the left. Gail has appliqued it on a cushion. Feel free to use it as you wish.
Here is the back cover of the pattern:
This pattern is for the large unicorn head (right on picture).
Bonus pattern for the smaller unicorn is enclosed. As an example I have used it on a cushion front. Feel free to use it as you wish!
Requirements for the Unicorn Head
· ½ metre white fabric Minky, cuddle or fleece work well
· ¼ metre pink and purple fabric for mane
· Small piece of silver fabric for star and horn
· Small piece of pink Minky or other fabric for muzzle and inner ear.
· ½ metre of Heat n Bond
· Star button
· Heart button for nose
· Coordinating thread for sewing and appliqué
· 500gm of toy stuffing
· Other embellishments optional to decorate.