This pattern gives you instructions for making the boxes by hand and not using fusible web (as opposed to the Christmas boxes which are done by machine and require fusing web).
Lovely little Easter gift boxes, a great way to give an egg or gift to a friend at this special time. The requirements below will make 4 large boxes or 6 small. Finished Size large 4½"x 4½" approx, Small 3½"x 3½"
YOU WILL NEED
· 2 x Fat ¼ of Easter themed fabric
· 2 metres of narrow ribbon (3mm or ⅛") in various colours
· ½ metre of Pelmet Vilene (11” wide)
· ¼ metre of felt or cotton wadding (scraps will work)
· Easter themed buttons or beads, buttons, charms, sequins or rhinestones.
· Glue stick (Pritt or similar).
· Coordinating thread for hand sewing.