Millie Nappy Bag Pattern from SusieDDesigns
Make this modern, fun nappy bag to carry all those baby or toddler essentials in style. This bag has two elasticated exterior side pockets and four large interior pockets, handy for keeping nappies, wipes and bottles separate. The bag is double interfaced for strength and durability, so it will stand up to everyday use. The example shown has been made in cute Zoology fabrics from Michael Miller Fabrics.
Make it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items - please offer SusieDDesigns credit as the designer in all product descriptions.
Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS: 13'' x 11.75'' x 5''
SUPPLIES & NOTIONS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS ITEM: (provided by you)
- 1/2 yard fabric A - medium-weight cotton print
- 3/8 yard fabric B - medium-weight cotton print
- 1/2 yard fabric C - medium-weight cotton print
- 1/4 yard fabric D - medium-weight cotton print
- 5/8 yard lining fabric - medium-weight cotton solid
- 1 yard (35.5'' width) medium-weight, woven fusible interfacing (Vilene G700 or Pellon SF101)
- 5/8 yard (35.5'' width) heavy-weight sew-in interfacing (Vilene S13 or Pellon 50)
- Matching sewing thread
- 18'' length of 3/8'' wide elastic
- 4.75'' x 12.5'' plastic canvas bag base (flexible plastic mesh used in cross-stitch)
- 1 x 5/8'' metal riveted press snap and fixing tool (or magnetic snap)