Quilting Gloves by Grabaroo (MEDIUM)
THE IDEAL QUILTING GLOVES FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS
Grabaroo’s quilting gloves have been specifically designed to cater to the needs of crafters and quilters. Whether you are passionate about sewing projects or you indulge in paper crafts every day, a pair of these quilters’ gloves make the whole activity more fun and productive. These essential gloves for machine quilting ensure greater precision while you work. They also assist in providing you with a firm grip on the quilt. That prevents slippage too.
Grabaroo’s Gloves are made of 95% nylon and 5% spandex to fit your hands and have PVC tips on each finger to help hold your material in place. These quilting gloves are light and breathable and you can wear them all day. Best of all they do not absorb the colours of your material and are machine washable.
What Grabaroo Customers are saying:
- "These are the most amazing quilting/sewing gloves ever, so lightweight they feel like a second skin."
- "Wearing these takes the strain from your hands and fingers when quilting, you only have to hold your block lightly to maintain a smooth and tight block. I would recommend to anyone who's hobby is sewing or quilting."
To find the ideal size of quilters gloves for you, measure the circumference of your palm, not including the thumb:
- Small: 7 ¼” to 7 ¾” (HERE)
- Medium: 7 ¾” to 8 ¼” (THIS PRODUCT)
- Large: 8 ¼” to 8 ¾” (HERE)