Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with Hawthorn Handmade's needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of Hawthorn Handmade's needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
Every kit contains:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder
- Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- Foam block working surface
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Box: 11x11x3.5cm
- Finished design: Approximately 17cm long including the neck and tail