Steam-A-Seam 2: 9" by 12" sheets; 5 sheets per pack.
Steam-A-Seam 2 is a heat activated pressure sensitive fusible webs. This makes the web tacky and repositionable for easy placement of your appliqué giving you the ability to position and reposition your design before permanently ironing.
You’ll never make a mistake – before fusing check appliqué placement - the last step is to fuse when everything is perfectly in its place!
Benefits of Using Steam-A-Seam®:
- Repositionable stick
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!
If you are looking for something more lightweight try Lite Steam-A-Seam 2: bonds the same as Steam-A-Seam 2 but with 1/2 the weight – perfect for laces, ribbon, silk and chiffon!