Appliqué Cushion Instructions by Delphine Brooks
A step by step guide on how to create your own appliqué cushion using charm squares or your own scraps
- Charm squares or own scraps and a small piece of black scrap fabric
- Half metre of white fabric
- Your choice of backing fabric
- 1 piece of wadding cut to 20” square
- Iron on Interfacing / Bondaweb
- Sewing machine, needles and pins
- Rotary cutter/ scissors / ruler and cutting mat
- Warm iron/ ironing mat or board
Finished Size: 18" by 18"
Please note that True Colour may differ slightly from displayed images due to differences in calibration and computer models.